Saturday, September 10, 2016

brand*eye home will be at CLOVER MARKET

Hey everyone, I have some great news that I should have shared with you sooner. It's so hard to stay up to date on all of the various social media platforms. If you're not following me on facebook or instagram, then stop on over there to find me. I'm @brandeyehome on instagram and https://www.facebook.com/brandeyehome/.

So tomorrow from 10am - 5pm the first Clover Market of the fall season will happen in Chestnut Hill and I will be there. I am actually doing a trial run right now and seeing what will fit into my 10' space. Let's say that not as much as I expected. But I will pack it as full as I can and hope to see there!

I have some great furniture this time around.

This is a super cool chair that I just had reupholstered with some funky fabric.


I'll have lots of Milk Glass, as well as glassware and barware. 

I picked up these super beautiful baskets in Maine. They would look great hung on a wall.

And my favorite items are these two orange vintage chairs. They will be sold as is, or I can have them upholstered for you. I also made the pillows you see below. I designed the fabric on the left. It was made with photos that I took at Market East train station in Philadelphia (or as it is currently called, Jefferson station). You know the big, huge, beautiful tiled walls lining the train platforms? Well this is it! Made into fabric form, then made into pillows. 


If you can't make it, but see something that you like that is not already in my shop, just contact me. brandeyehome{at}gmail{dot}com


No comments: