Thursday, December 23, 2010

merry christmas


we decided to go sans tree again this year. we actually have lots of little trees (i collect them), but no "real" tree. my mom got me this ceramic christmas tree last year and i love it. it reminds me of my grandma marilyn and grandpa donald who i always miss, but especially at christmas. each year they had ceramic trees and as a kid i always thought it was really lame to not have a real tree, but now i get it. it's amazing how your mind changes as more time and experience are under your belt.


i made some changes to our living room. we got a NEW flat screen TV! which rules, although it's making our tv watching time increase. after the new year i'll get some pics of the new set up which includes a credenza and new art. in the meantime, here's a sneak peak of the art and my wreath from craft night.


have a very merry christmas from me and moz.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

merry christmas to you! have a wonderful holiday :)