Tuesday, September 8, 2009

living room ideas for my sister

my sister moved into a new townhouse this year and has decorated most of it, but her front room is currently empty! we need to change that so i pulled a few things together for her to check out.

two bubble gum and tootsie roll chairs from spruce home, an etsy seller. with the troy sleeper sofa from crate and barrel.



and for accessories...

my favorite pillow in my brandeye etsy shop

art work, this set of four textured flora prints from our friend rachel atdragonfly photo.
lighting, this art deco lamp, from the brandeye etsy shop. along with this lamp shade



a banded flame mahogany coffee table. and these silk/cotton blend curtains from overstock.com



and if this pink amy butler rug is too much...
then this sisal rug with a brown border would look nice


let me know what you think!

No comments: