- pine cones
- metal wreath form
- florist wire
- latex gloves (optional, this helps to keep the sap off of your fingers)
- Start by winding an end of a piece of wire around the frame.
- Or you can also start by winding the wire around the cone and then twist the end of the wire around the frame. Do whatever works easiest for you.
- Place the pine cones where they looks best.
- Wrap the wire around each and then around the back of the wire frame until it is snug.
- I worked with wire pieces that were approx. 18" long and you can wrap it around the cones multiple times (twice is good, one at each end, or one in the middle if it's small).
- End the piece of wire by wrapping it around the wire wreath form a couple of times so that it is snug.
- Continue to work your way around the wreath form until it's covered.
And there you have it, a beautiful wreath. You can also add berries for a pop of color.