Sunday, March 1, 2009

thrift store trip

yesterday i went to a thrift store that my friend amber posted about here . i happened to be in annville getting a hair cut and so i left home a little early to hit up the store. well i should have added about 3 hours to my trip, because i could have spent all day there. i rushed through about 1/3 of the store and got lots of awesome stuff. dave even found a suit for $7.
here is some stuff that has been posted or will soon be posted to the brandeye etsy shop.
a beautiful turquoise planter accented with 22k gold.

milk glass candle sticks

metal plate with peacock pattern. it has a hanger on the back to hang it on your wall.

glass creamer and sugar set with matching tray. it has bubble glass with gold detail.

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love the planter. I don't see it in your shop though...

I still didn't make it to the post office. How was your party? Wish I could have been there.

brandeye said...

i haven't added everything to the shop yet. i ran out of time yesterday. tonight i should be able to add the rest, oh and the peacok plate sold as i was writing the post!
the party was lots and lots of fun! wish you could have been there too ;-)

Amber said...

OMG! I picked up that peacock tray when I was there!!! So cool.

We'll have to hit up Williams Grove once the weather gets warmer.

brandeye said...

we certainly will. i LOVE williams grove. i just wish we could stil ride the rides ;-)
that is so funny you picked up that tray. that place is a goldmine. 1000 thanks!