Here is the first installment of a tablescape. That is the worst word, but a tiny part of me likes it. You can create any great "scape" really, with just a few great pieces and some imagination and creativity.
#a is the formal vintage setting with leaves and brass
- vintage brass crane sets (set of 2 here and an additional single in the brand*eye home shop)
- vintage brass set of three candle holders (available in the brand*eye home shop)
- vintage table cloth (cool one here).
- vintage silverware from dear Grandma Lucille (another nice set here)
- vintage amber glasses (some are available here)
- napkins, wine glasses and napkin rings available anywhere
- leaves from your yard or neighborhood
An easy way to place the leaves is start with the largest on the bottom layer and add smaller ones on top. Keep the stems all facing the center.
How are you planning to decorate your table for Thanksgiving? I've got a couple more ideas coming this week so stay tuned.