Wednesday, October 21, 2009

anna sui for target


i am not that into fashion, i can't even make it all the way through a fashion magazine these days. when i was a kid i LOVED vogue, and stuck pictures and ads from it on my bedroom walls and books and binders. but my clothes shopping usually consists of, and in this order: target, banana republic (sale section), macy's, tj maxx, old navy. yeah, i'm a high fashion roller ;-)

so it made me really, really happy when i walked into target and saw this amazing dress, designed by anna sui. i have a couple of long sleeve tee's i got at gabes from her, that i adore. but i bought them in high school, so they don't fit quite the same way they once did. (one has a polaroid of the i love you sign language sign thingy and says JAMES IHA on the back, like the one from smashing pumpkins.) swoon.

anyway, this is all to show you how cute this dress is. never mind me, i was getting over the flu, only to catch a cold an hour after leaving for the wedding. the rest of the weekend i was in pj's and laying on the couch, dying. (that will also by my excuse for the unmade bed)

ps. it's really hard to take pictures of yourself
pss. you should check out this 13 year old's fashion blog. i wouldn't exactly wear any of her outfits, but she's just adorable. if only i was this cool at 13. hell, if i was this cool now. http://tavi-thenewgirlintown.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

lkjkj said...

ooh did you hear Rodarte is going to the next? I can't wait for their collection to launch.

Agreed on Tavi, she is too cool, how is it she's so poised and confident as such an awkward age, I'm in my 20's and still think i'm growing out of my awkward stage.

brandeye said...

target is the best!
yeah, i'm in my 30's and think i'll perpetually be in my awkward stage! haha.